While many of the teams in the top 25 are still trying to lock down their conference, there are a few that are simply trying to focus on heading into March Madness with the best possible ranking. That is pretty much where the Iowa State Cyclones find themselves right now. They are 3 games out of the top spot in the Big-12, and with just 5 games left to play in the regular season, the chances of them finishing at the top are pretty much zero. While that may be a little disappointing to the Cyclones, it may actually take off some pressure coming down the stretch, which should allow them to focus on moving up the rankings as far as possible. Their Saturday game versus TCU should be considered a slam dunk, but you can bet they won’t be taking anything for granted. Expect the Cyclones to be firm college hoops betting favorites for this one as they look for a repeat of the last meeting.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.