Despite snapping a 7-game Big 12 skid with the 63-56 win over Oklahoma State on Monday night, life hasn’t been easy for the TCU Horned Frogs this season, something that is affirmed by their 11-13 overall record along with a 2-9 conference mark (second worst in the Big 12). For the No. 10 West Virginia Mountaineers, the opposite is true in the NCAAB odds, where they spot 19-5 overall record along with an 8-3 conference mark (tied for best record in the Big 12 standings). What can be expected when these two polar opposite conference rivals meet for the second time this season? Here’s a recap of the previous game back on January 4th.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.