The Tennessee athletics program has made the news for all the wrong reasons this week, with a class action lawsuit being filed claiming that the program was a rather hostile environment for female athletes. The Volunteers are going to have to try and create some positive headlines, and they can do that by picking up a win at the Rupp Arena in Lexington when they face the Kentucky Wildcats on Thursday, February 18. Game time for this one is set for 7 PM EST on ESPN. The college hoops betting lines will go live anytime soon.
After a little bit of a stutter step, the Kentucky Wildcats are beginning to roll gain, and they should be home favorites for this game against Tennessee. That said, it was the Volunteers who sprung the upset against Kentucky a couple of weeks, back, and they may feel that they can do it again. Updated odds for this one will be up at MyBookie.ag starting on Thursday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.