If we had to pick a theme for this season’s NCAA basketball action, it would have to be that it’s tough at the top. There have been a merry go round of teams in the number one spot, as well as a number of teams that have come close, only to see it all slip away with a series of defeats. The Texas A&M Aggies were running away with the SEC at one point in the season, but they went on a run that saw them take a ridiculous drop in the standings. They appear to have righted the ship in College Station, but will want to continue their current strong play all the way to the end of the season in order to head into March Madness carrying a decent head of steam. They appear to have a pretty straightforward task ahead of them on Saturday, but they are well aware that upsets can and do happen. The full NCAAB betting odds for this one will be up shortly.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.