Texas Tech dominated Michigan while Gonzaga outlasted Michigan in a pair of Sweet 16 battles on Thursday night. Now, the Red Raiders and Bulldogs throw down in an Elite Eight match that will send one of them to the Final Four. Will the Red Raiders continue their run as a March Madness betting dog? Or, will the top seed in the West Region cut down the nets?
Texas Tech vs Gonzaga 2019 March Madness Odds & Elite Eight Game Info
#WreckEm⚫️https://t.co/liHG8SH08f— Texas Tech Basketball (@TexasTechMBB) March 29, 2019
- When: Saturday, March 30 at 6:09pm ET
- Where: Honda Center, Anaheim, CA
- TV: TBS
- Live Stream: March Madness Live
- Stream on Redditt: Live and available Saturday, March 30 at 5:09 pm ET
- ATS Odds: Gonzaga -4.5
- Over/Under Total Odds: 137
Why #3 Texas Tech Red Raiders a good bet +4.5?
Texas Tech has played like the best defensive team in the NCAA Tournament. They beat Northern Kentucky 72-57 and Buffalo 78-58. The win over the Bulls was really exciting because the Red Raiders pushed the ball on offense.
Versus Michigan, Texas Tech pummeled a team with a defense on their level. The Wolverines could only manage 44 points versus the Red Raiders in a stunning Texas Tech 63-44 win. Gonzaga hasn’t faced a team with this defensive prowess all season. The Red Raiders have a legit shot to upset the Bulldogs on the moneyline.
- Points/G: 72.9
- Field Goal %: 47.2
- 3-Point %: 36.5
- Free Throw %: 72.8
- Rebounds/G: 34.3
- Points/G: 58.7
- Field Goal %: 36.7
- 3-Point %: 29.4
- Free Throw %: 68.5
- Rebounds/G: 29.4
Why #1 Gonzaga Bulldogs are a good bet -4.5?
Gonzaga lost to St. Mary’s in their final game before the NCAA Tournament. That allowed the Zags to regroup. Since the tournament started, Gonzaga’s dominated, beating Farleigh-Dickinson 87-49, Baylor 83-71, and Florida State 72-58.
The Zags’ win over FSU is particularly telling. Gonzaga beat one of the top teams in the ACC, the conference that produced 3-of-4 1-seeds in the NCAA Tournament. Gonzaga can win the National Championship this season and should handle Texas Tech on Saturday.
- Points/G: 88.2
- Field Goal %: 52.8
- 3-Point %: 36.6
- Free Throw %: 76.1
- Rebounds/G: 39.1
- Points/G: 64.6
- Field Goal %: 38.7
- 3-Point %: 30.1
- Free Throw %: 69.2
- Rebounds/G: 28.6
March Madness Betting Trends for Texas Tech vs Gonzaga
- Red Raiders are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Red Raiders are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games versus a team with a winning straight up record
- Red Raiders are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following an ATS win
- Bulldogs are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games
- Bulldogs are 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 versus the Big 12
- Bulldogs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS win
Texas Tech vs Gonzaga Final March Madness Betting Analysis
Gonzaga does have the ability to win the National Championship. They’re led by a Final Four coach in Mark Few, can play fast or slow, and has more size than most teams they face. However, this is a bad matchup for the Zags.
The way St. Mary’s beat them was by slowing it down and forcing every possession to mean something. Texas Tech plays the same way. If you try to speed it up on the Red Raiders, they’ll simply run with you while getting back on defense faster than you can.
If Gonzaga tries to beat Texas Tech at their game like Michigan did, the Red Raiders will grind away a 10 point win. Any way we look at this, Texas Tech has the advantage. They should beat Gonzaga straight up and march to the Final Four.
March Madness Expert Betting News
College Basketball Odds | March Madness Betting
- Sports to Bet This Weekend Saturday March 27th Edition
- Early 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 9th
- Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- March Madness 2019 Printable NCAA Bracket
- Michigan State 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
- Virginia 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Analysis
- Auburn 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
- Texas Tech 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Analysis
- 7 Things to Know Before Betting on the 2019 March Madness Final Four
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2nd
- Texas Tech vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Auburn vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Michigan State vs Duke March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Auburn vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Houston vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview