On Wednesday, the Red Raiders of Texas Tech will take on the Mountaineers of West Virginia. The Texas Tech Red Raiders would love nothing more than to pull a NCAA hoops lines upset in Morgantown over the Mountaineers. Texas Tech is 18-10, and on the NCAA tournament bubble coming into the game. The Red Raiders are 8-8 in Big 12 play. For West Virginia, they are 22-7 on the season. The Mountaineers hold a 11-5 record in the Big 12, which is second place. West Virginia won the first battle between these two teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.