You often hear it said that everything is bigger in Texas. If that is indeed the case, then there should be no bigger match-up this weekend than that one that sees Baylor travel from Waco to Austin to face their in-state rivals the Texas Longhorns. Both teams are clinging to a spot in the top 25, but both also have a shot at making a move upwards this week after registering huge wins earlier in the week. Both Baylor and Texas still have an outside shot of getting to the top of the Big-12 before the season ends, but a loss here would likely mean the end of that dream. It was the Longhorns who took the earlier meeting versus Baylor, but they know that their rivals will be thirsty for revenge this time around. This could well be a close one, and it’s going to be interesting to see what sort of college hoops point spread the bookies put in place.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.