The Northern Iowa Panthers will take on the Texas Longhorns at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City Oklahoma on Friday. The 6th ranked Longhorns and 11th ranked Panthers will battle it out to see who plays the winner of Texas A+M and Wisconsin-Green Bay March Madness betting bout in the second round of the West region. The 11th ranked Panthers are 22-12. After finishing fifth in the Missouri Valley Conference regular season, the Panthers of Northern Iowa won the conference tournament. Northern Iowa beat Evansville in the conference tournament title game. For Texas, they are 20-12 on the season. The Longhorns finished fourth in the Big 12, but lost in the first round of the conference tournament to Baylor.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.