BBall: #4 Terps Welcome Marshall on Sunday: The No. 4 Maryland men’s basketball team returns from holiday brea… https://t.co/lvupP8V6Wm— Maryland Terrapins (@umterps) December 26, 2015
One of the marks of a good team is how they respond to a tough loss, especially when they had previously been unbeaten. The Maryland Terrapins appear to be a very good team, as they have rebounded in a very big way after losing their first game of the season. They will try to continue rolling when they welcome the Marshall Thundering Herd into the XFINITY Center in College Park on Sunday, December 28 at 4 PM EST on BTN. Make sure you come back to view the latest College Hoops odds here at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.