The Toledo Rockets (6-3) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Ohio Bobcats (4-2) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Savage Arena. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. The over/under for the matchup is 147.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rockets and their opponents have totaled at least 147.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of nine games (44.4%) this year.
- In four of six outings (66.7%) this year, Ohio has combined with its opponents to score at least 147.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 158.8 points per game, 11.3 more points than the over/under of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.7 less points per game (136.8) than this matchup’s total of 147.5 points.
- The average point total for Rockets games this year is 3.9 less points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Bobcats games this season is 4.5 more points than the point total of 147.5 in this outing.
Toledo Betting Information
- The Rockets have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-3 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Rockets have fared well against the spread, putting together a 3-1 record.
- Toledo and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 3 of 8 games this season (37.5%).
Ohio Betting Information
- Ohio has a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their games.
- The Bobcats have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- Ohio has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this year (2 out of 5 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2020||Toledo||-1.5||140.5||-125||+102||Regular Season||83-74 TOLEDO|
|1/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-52 TOLEDO|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Marreon Jackson, who scores 16.0 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. is the Rockets best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 13.8 points per game.
- Spencer Littleson paces his teammates on the Rockets with 3.4 made threes per outing.
- The Toledo steals leader is Jackson, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jonathan Komagum, who compiles 0.4 rejections per contest.
- Jason Preston scores 18.9 points and adds 7.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bobcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Bobcats’ top rebounder is Dwight Wilson — he pulls down 8.4 per game while averaging 16.3 points per game.
- Ben Roderick contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bobcats. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Ben Vander Plas’ steals (1.8 steals per game) and blocks (0.8 blocks per game) pace Ohio on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found