The No. 1 Oklahoma Sooners have been a pretty balanced team in both the SU and ATS college football picks. The same goes for other top-10 teams like Xavier and Texas &M, who’ve also been paying NCAAB betting fans quite well on both the straight up and point spread lines. However, there have been some teams that have been predominantly good on the SU lines, but shaky in covering the spread. In the bid to guide your wagers on such teams, we list them below, detailing their performances so far and reasons why you should concentrate more in their SU lines rather than their wobbly ATS NCAAB odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.