The college basketball season is off and running, but we are still in the very early stages where what we are generally treated to as non-conference game blowouts. This would make picking parlay tickets seem quite easy, as all you would really need to do is just select a trio of ranked teams to win SU against lesser opponents. The problem there is that your bankroll would not really start to build up very quickly. I’m going to try to look for games that feature ranked teams going head to head, and then go with those in the parlays. We might be able to get some better betting odds that way. Let’s look at what we have for the remainder of this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.