If you think the best ATS teams in college basketball are littered with elite, nationally-ranked ballclubs that mostly reside inside the nation’s Top 20, then you need to think again! You see, the majority of top-rated ATS teams in the country right now consist mostly of a group of unheralded teams that don’t get nearly the national media attention of some of their ‘bigger-named’ counterparts, but are bringing home the bacon better than anyone. With that said, this eye-opening college basketball ATS wagering breakdown is just what the doctor ordered.
Who are the best NCAAB ATS Betting Teams In the Nation Right Now
IUPU – Ft. Wayne (14-3 ATS, 16-6 SU)Believe it or not, IUPU-Ft. Wayne is the No. 1 ATS team in the nation, even if you’ve never heard of them.
St. Joseph’s (13-4-1 ATS, 16-3 SU)St. Joe’s isn’t getting any love from national voters either despite being 16-3 right now, but so what. If you’re looking for a consistent ATS winner, the Hawks have covered the spread in three straight and four of their last five.
Kansas St. (12-4-1 ATS, 12-8 SU)At 12-8, Kansas State certainly doesn’t look like a team capable of challenging for the national championship or even a Bog 12 conference title. The Wildcats however have been rock-solid in covering the spread this season, both home (6-2 ATS) and on the road (4-1-1 ATS).
Three’s Company!Three more unheralded – and virtually unknown – hoops programs have all compiled identical, 12-4 ATS marks to date.
- Central Florida (12-4-0 ATS, 10-8 SU)
- Oakland (12-4-0 ATS, 13-8 SU)
- Texas-Arlington (12-4 ATS, 14-4 SU)
Where’s the Love?
- St. Mary’s (12-4 ATS, 17-2 SU)
Take Two and call Me in the Morning!
- Charlotte (13-5 ATS, 6-13 SU)
- Indiana St. (13-5-1 ATS, 11-9 SU)
Just Off the Mark!
- Southern California (13-6-1 ATS, 15-5 SU)
- VCU (11-4 ATS, 15-5 SU)
Rounding out the Top 20!Only one of the final eight teams in the Top 20 are currently covering their ATS spreads consistently, and that would be the seventh-ranked Xavier Musketeers, although Seton Hall, Temple and Creighton all look like teams that could reach the national championship tournament.
- St. Peter’s (10-3 ATS, 8-9 SU)
- North Dakota (11-4-1 ATS, 10-9 SU)
- Idaho State (10-4 ATS, 8-10 SU)
- Seton Hall (12-6 ATS, 13-6 SU)
- Temple (11-5 ATS, 11-7 SU)
- Creighton (13-7 ATS, 14-7 SU)
- No. 7 Xavier (13-7 ATS, 18-2 SU)
- William & Mary (9-4 ATS, 13-6 SU)
- No. 8 Iowa (16-3 SU, 10-6 ATS)The Hawkeyes are 4-1 ATS on the road and 7-3 ATS in their last 10.
- No. 9 West Virginia (17-3 SU, 11-6 ATS)The Mountaineers are 5-1 ATS in their last six games, including their nine-point win over Kansas almost a week ago.
- No. 10 Providence (17-4 SU, 12-8 ATS)The Friars are a perfect 5-0 ATS on the road this season.
- No. 15 Miami (16-3 SU, 11-6-1 ATS)The U. has gone 7-2-1 AS at home, but buyer beware, the ‘Canes are also just 1-4 ATS on the road this season!
- No. 17 Purdue (17-4 SU, 11-6 ATS)The Boilermakers have dropped two straight against the spread and three of their last five overall.