No team has repeated as national champion since Florida in 2006 & ’07. Second-seeded North Carolina begins its quest to join that exclusive group as the Tar Heels take on No. 15 Lipscomb in NCAA tournament West Region play Friday night. We take a look at the latest March Madness betting odds for this matchup.
UNC vs. Lipscomb March Madness Betting Preview & Pick
When: Friday, 2:45 PM ETWhere: Spectrum Center, CharlotteTV: CBSRadio: 1110 AM (UNC) / 94.9 FM (Lipscomb)Opening March Madness Betting Lines: UNC -19.5
You may not have heard of @lipscombmbb.That’s ok, we got you. #MarchMadness pic.twitter.com/JF9oNrrzP6— The Players’ Tribune (@PlayersTribune) March 15, 2018
Latest March Madness Betting Trends
- Bison are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Bison are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Lipscomb is 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 non-conference games.
- Tar Heels are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
- Tar Heels are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games.
- North Carolina is 12-4-2 ATS in their last 18 games following a ATS loss.