The Air Force Falcons (4-10) are expected to extend a six-game losing streak when they visit the UNLV Rebels (6-8) as 13.5-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Thomas & Mack Center. The game airs on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (+13.5)||Over (130.5)||UNLV 74 Air Force 62|
- The Rebels and their opponents have combined for 130.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 14 games (57.1%) this season.
- Air Force and its opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in nine of 14 outings (64.3%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 129.8 points per game, 0.7 fewer points than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.8 points per game, 10.3 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Rebels games this year is 7.9 more points than the over/under of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 1.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has covered in just four of 12 matchups this season.
- The Rebels have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or higher.
- UNLV has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 5 times in 12 contests (41.7%).
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have a losing record against the spread, going 6-8 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- Air Force and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||UNLV||-14||131.5||-1576||+825||Regular Season||68-58 UNLV|
|1/4/2020||UNLV||-5.5||143.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||71-59 UNLV|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 UNLV|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||106-88 AIR|
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Bryce Hamilton, who puts up 18.5 points per game along with 3.8 assists.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong is the Rebels best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.3 boards in each contest while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Rebels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.6 per game.
- Hamilton and Reece Brown lead the Rebels on the defensive end, with Hamilton leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Brown in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- The Falcons’ A.J. Walker puts up enough points (14.4 per game) and assists (2.5 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Nikc Jackson grabs 3.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.1 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Air Force rebounding leaderboard.
- Walker is consistent from deep and leads the Falcons with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Walker (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Air Force while Jackson (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends