The UNLV Rebels (10-12) host the Fresno State Bulldogs (10-9) as 6-point favorites after Bryce Hamilton racked up 27 points in the Rebels 67-64 loss to Fresno State. The game airs on CBS Sports at 11:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 68.2% of their games this year (15 of 22 chances), the Rebels and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in 12 of 19 outings (63.2%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 136.4 points per game, 5.9 more points than the total of 130.5 set for this game.
- The Rebels and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 more points per game than the point total of 130.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Rebels games this year is 6.8 more points than the over/under of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNLV Betting Information
- The Rebels have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 7-12 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Rebels have struggled to a 2-6 record ATS this season.
- The Rebels have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 42.1%
Fresno State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 6-11 record against the spread, covering in only 35.3% of their outings.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- Fresno State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.2% of matchups this year (7 out of 17 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2021||UNLV||-7||130||-326||+251||Regular Season||67-64 FRESNO|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-67 UNLV|
|12/4/2019||Fresno State||-4.5||124||-211||+168||Regular Season||81-80 UNLV|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-65 FRESNO|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rebels is Hamilton, who scores 18.7 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- UNLV’s best rebounder is Cheikh Mbacke Diong, who averages 8.1 boards per game in addition to his 9.3 PPG average.
- David Jenkins Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rebels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- Hamilton is the Rebels leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Mbacke Diong leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Orlando Robinson with 14.8 points and 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill’s assist statline leads Fresno State; he dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Hill provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 1.4 threes per game.
- Fresno State’s leader in steals is Hill (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Robinson (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED