The San Jose State Spartans (3-9) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the UNLV Rebels (8-10) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Event Center (San Jose St.) as heavy, 13.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The point total is set at 144.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Jose State (+13.5)||Under (144.5)||UNLV 76 San Jose State 65|
- The Rebels and their opponents have combined to put up more than 144.5 points in 33.3% of their outings this season (six of 18 opportunities).
- In six of 12 opportunities (50%) this season, San Jose State and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.4 less points per game (133.1) than this game’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- The Rebels and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 more points per game than the point total of 144.5 set in this outing.
- The Rebels average point total in outings this season is 137.2, 7.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- Spartans games this year have averaged a total of 142.8 points, 1.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has struggled against the spread, going 6-10 on the year.
- The Rebels have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or higher.
- UNLV and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 7 of 16 games this season (43.8%).
San Jose State Betting Information
- The Spartans have a losing record against the spread, going 3-8 ATS (covering only 27.3% of the time).
- The Spartans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 1 of 11 (9.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2021||UNLV||-15.5||144.5||-1250||+725||Regular Season||76-60 UNLV|
|2/29/2020||UNLV||-9.5||150||-536||+376||Regular Season||92-69 UNLV|
|1/15/2020||UNLV||-12.5||140.5||-1000||+630||Regular Season||98-87 UNLV|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-64 UNLV|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-56 UNLV|
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Bryce Hamilton, who puts up 18.4 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong is UNLV’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.9 boards in each contest while scoring 8.8 points per game.
- David Jenkins Jr.’s 2.9 threes per game leads the Rebels.
- Hamilton is the Rebels leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Mbacke Diong leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Omari Moore puts up 5.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Spartans’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Richard Washington’s stat line of 20.3 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game put him at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard.
- Washington contributes the bulk of the Spartans’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.7 threes per game to pace the team.
- Moore’s stat line of 1.6 steals and 1.1 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends