Okay college basketball betting aficionados, with once ‘legitimate’ title contenders like Michigan State, Xavier, Utah and Arizona getting bounced out of the 2016 NCAA tournament, you need to know which teams now stand the best chance of winning it all in the eyes of oddsmakers across the globe. Will a top-tier favorite win it all or will either, a solid contender or longshot upset the entire apple cart? Let’s find out right now, which teams are offering the best and most value-packed odds of winning the 2016 March Madness national championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.