For the most part, polls of any kind are a creation of the media, which are largely based on popular opinions and subject to hype about on-going events with tidbits of truths to make them believable. As such, a good number of polls give good projections about teams that are primed for breakout seasons and downfalls (see the 2016 NFL preseason polls about Oakland’s breakout and Cleveland’s struggles). The projections from the polls are, however, not always right (see the many polls that suggested Hilary Clinton would defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 US Presidential elections by a landslide. Yikes!). So, how then can we separate the truths from the falsities in polls and use them to our advantage in sportsbetting? That, indeed, is a broad question with limitless answers, but we will do our best by summarizing the most proven strategies when it comes to specifically using college basketball polls in handicapping NCAAB odds and lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.