The New Mexico Lobos (3-0) are 14-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (3-3) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Dreamstyle Arena. The contest airs on CBS Sports. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico (+14)||Under (139.5)||Utah State 74 New Mexico 64|
- The Aggies and their opponents have recorded more than 139.5 points in 266.7% of their games this year (16 of six opportunities).
- In two of three games (66.7%) this year, New Mexico has combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 20.4 more points per game (159.9) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.3 points per game, 8.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Aggies average point total in matchups this year is 141.2, 1.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Lobos games this season is 10.5 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Utah State Betting Information
- The Aggies have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 1-2 record.
- Utah State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 3 contests (33.3%).
New Mexico Betting Information
- The Lobos record against the spread is 0-0.
- The Lobos and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 0 of 0.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Utah State||-11.5||144.5||-811||540||Conference Tournament||75-70 USU|
|2/29/2020||Utah State||-8||146.5||-388||292||Regular Season||66-64 UNM|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-55 USU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-66 USU|
Utah State Leaders
- Neemias Queta leads the Aggies in rebounds and assists. Queta averages 11.8 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game.
- Marco Anthony leads the Aggies in scoring, averaging 12.8 per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Brock Miller contributes the bulk of the Aggies’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Justin Bean and Queta lead Utah State on the defensive end, with Bean leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Queta in blocks averaging 2.6 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach sits on top of the Lobos leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.9 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Saquan Singleton’s assist statline paces New Mexico; he records 2.6 assists per game.
- Keith McGee makes 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lobos.
- Kurt Wegscheider (0.9 steals per game) and Bayron Matos (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Lobos in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found