The Utah State Aggies (4-3) are 2-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the San Diego State Aztecs (6-1) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The point total in the matchup is set at 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State (+2)||Over (131)||San Diego State 68 Utah State 67|
- The Aggies and their opponents have scored more than 131 points in 71.4% of their outings this year (five of seven opportunities).
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to score more than 131 points in 71.4% of their games this year (five of seven chances).
- These teams average a combined 145.4 points per game, 14.4 more points than the total of 131 set for this matchup.
- The Aggies and the Aztecs have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 less points per game than the point total of 131 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Aggies games this season is 8.3 more points than the total of 131 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Aztecs this year is 2.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering two times in four contests.
- The Aggies have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 2 points.
- Utah State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 1 of 4 games this season (25%).
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 3-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Aztecs have a record ATS of 1-3.
- San Diego State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||San Diego State||-6||130||-286||+210||Conference Tournament||59-56 USU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-68 SDSU|
|1/4/2020||Utah State||-2.5||131||-148||+120||Regular Season||77-68 SDSU|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-54 USU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-63 SDSU|
Utah State Leaders
- The Aggies leader in rebounds and assist is Neemias Queta, who grabs 8.8 rebounds and distributes 3.2 assists per game along with scoring 12.3 points per contest.
- Marco Anthony is Utah State’s leading scorer, tallying 12.9 per game while tacking on 5.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Brock Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Queta is the Aggies leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.3 steals and 2.8 blocks per game.
San Diego State Leaders
- Matt Mitchell is the top scorer for the Aztecs with 15.8 points per game. He also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his stats.
- San Diego State’s leader in rebounds is Nathan Mensah with 7.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Trey Pulliam with 3.3 per game.
- Jordan Schakel makes 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aztecs.
- San Diego State’s leader in steals is Mitchell with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mensah with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found