The UNLV Rebels (4-5) are 6-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (7-4) on Monday, January 25, 2021 at Thomas & Mack Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup’s point total is 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah State (-6)||Over (137)||Utah State 73 UNLV 66|
- In six of 11 games (54.5%) this year, the Aggies and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- In four of nine outings (44.4%) this year, UNLV and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points.
- These two teams average a combined 143.8 points per game, 6.8 more points than the total of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 less points per game (132.7) than this matchup’s total of 137 points.
- The Aggies average point total in outings this year is 137, which equals the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Rebels games this year is 2.6 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State is strong against the spread, going 5-3 this season.
- The Aggies fare well when favored by at least 6 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 3 of 8 games this season (37.5%).
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 3-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Rebels have a record ATS of 1-2.
- The Rebels and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Utah State||-11.5||142.5||-803||+519||Regular Season||69-54 USU|
|1/1/2020||Utah State||-6.5||134||-299||+234||Regular Season||70-53 UNLV|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-65 USU|
Utah State Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points and rebounds is Neemias Queta, who scores 12.6 points and grabs 9.3 boards per game.
- Rollie Worster leads Utah State in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 9.3 points per contest.
- Brock Miller provides the most three-point shooting production for the Aggies. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- The Utah State leader in both steals and blocks is Queta, who averages 1.4 takeaways and 2.8 rejections per game.
- Bryce Hamilton is at the top of the Rebels scoring leaderboard with 20.3 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- The Rebels’ leader in rebounds is Cheikh Mbacke Diong with 8.5 per contest, and their leader in assists is Marvin Coleman with 4.0 per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. leads the Rebels in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Rebels’ leader in steals is Caleb Grill with 1.8 per game, and Reece Brown is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED