FIRST FOUR: No.11 Shockers/CommodoresWinner faces No.6 Arizona (Providence, RI) #SelectionSunday #watchus pic.twitter.com/4BaHSlxw3t — Go Shockers (@GoShockers) March 13, 2016
While the majority of the teams in the NCAA Tournament already know who they will be facing in the round of 64, there are a few who are still waiting to see who they are going to be matched up against. The Arizona Wildcats will be waiting for the outcome of the First Four game between the Vanderbilt Commodores and the Wichita State Shockers on Tuesday night before they start their final preparations for the opening round. Either one would represent a tough opponent for Arizona, but you can bet that they will have a preferred opponent in mind. As for this game, these are two decent teams that would probably like their chances against the Wildcats in the round of 64, but before they can play that one they have to battle it out in Dayton, Ohio. This is going to be a fun one to watch, and you can see the latest odds and get your wagers on by heading over to our NCAA basketball lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.