The VCU Rams (10-4) are favored (-1.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Dayton Flyers (10-3) at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at University of Dayton Arena. The contest airs on CBS Sports. The over/under for the matchup is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rams and their opponents have scored at least 132.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 14 games (57.1%) this season.
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points in 46.2% of their games this season (six of 13 opportunities).
- The Rams and the Flyers combine to average 9.7 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 fewer points per game (129.9) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- The Rams average point total in matchups this season is 137.2, 4.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Flyers this year is 2.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
VCU Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Rams have covered seven times in 13 contests.
- The Rams have posted a winning record of 5-4 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Rams have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 13 games (30.8%).
Dayton Betting Information
- Dayton has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 8-5 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Flyers have a record ATS of 5-2.
- In the majority of Flyers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||VCU||-6||135.5||-275||+215||Regular Season||66-43 VCU|
|2/18/2020||Dayton||-3||143||-157||+130||Regular Season||66-61 DAYTON|
|1/14/2020||Dayton||-8||137.5||-399||+297||Regular Season||79-65 DAYTON|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-68 VCU|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 VCU|
- The Rams scoring leader is Nah’Shon Hyland, who averages 19.2 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Hason Ward leads the Rams in rebounding, averaging 5.2 per game, while Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- Hyland hits more threes per game than any other member of the Rams, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.2 per game.
- Hyland and Ward lead VCU on the defensive end, with Hyland leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Ward in blocks averaging 2.4 per contest.
- The Flyers’ Jalen Crutcher puts up enough points (19.4 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jordy Tshimanga is at the top of the Dayton rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 6.4 points and tacks on 0.6 assists per game.
- Ibi Watson is reliable from deep and leads the Flyers with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Crutcher (0.9 steals per game) and Tshimanga (0.5 blocks per game) lead the Flyers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview