There are a number of great conferences in the NCAA, and it can be tough to figure out which one to focus on. The coming action for this weekend offers plenty of betting opportunities, but if you haven’t got the chance to review the calendar and college basketball betting odds, then I would suggest that the Big East is definitely worth watching this year, as it is turning into a pretty competitive battle for supremacy.
The Wildcats recently got their 22-game Big East winning streak snapped in a 82-76 OT loss against Providence, although, they will look to rebound from their first loss to a Big East team and maintain that lead on Sunday, January 31 when they head into Madison Square Garden to face the St. John’s Red Storm.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.