As we head into the final few weeks of the season, the teams that are sitting in the top 25 know that they need one more push in order to get a favorable draw once March Madness begins. The Villanova Wildcats are currently #3 in the country, and they have a pretty good chance of staying there, as they only have one more ranked team to play before the season ends. They will start this week off with what looks like a very winnable game versus the DePaul Blue Demons at the AllState Arena in Rosemont. Our online sportsbook NCAAB betting page will have all the latest odds for this one as they become available.
The odds for this one are probably going to reflect that this should be a pretty straightforward win for the Wildcats as they are highly ranked and are coming off a win vs the also ranked Providence. The play to go with here is probably either the spread or the point total, unless of course you want to pad your bankroll a little with a safer straight up bet on Villanova.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.