The top seed Virginia Cavaliers are taking on 16th seeded Hampton Pirates at the PNCA Arena in Raleigh North Carolina on Thursday afternoon. The top seeded Cavaliers, out of the Midwest Region come into the game with a 26-7 record. The Cavaliers finished second in the Atlantic Coast Conference regular season, and also in the conference tournament. Virginia fell to North Carolina by 4. For the Pirates of Hampton, they are 21-10 on the season. The Pirates won the MEAC tournament with an 81-69 win over South Carolina State. The Pirates also won the regular season title. The winner of this March Madness lines match up will take on either Texas Tech or Butler in the second round.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.