A game after he put up 31 points in a 70-68 win over Saint Francis (PA), Elijah Ford leads the Wagner Seahawks (10-5) on the road against the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (4-15) as 8-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wagner (-8)||Over (135.5)||Wagner 76 Cent. Conn. St. 67|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored at least 135.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this year.
- In 13 of 19 outings (68.4%) this season, Cent. Conn. St. has combined with its opponents to score at least 135.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Blue Devils combine to average 3.7 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.7 more points per game (146.2) than this game’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average point total in Seahawks games this year is 4.7 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Blue Devils this year is 9.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Seahawks have covered nine times in 15 contests.
- More often than not, Wagner and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 15 chances this season.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
- Cent. Conn. St. has a losing record against the spread, going 7-10 ATS (covering only 41.2% of the time).
- In the majority of Cent. Conn. St.’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 17 games, 41.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Wagner||-8||142||-383||+290||Regular Season||68-56 WAG|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-76 CENCON|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-57 WAG|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-58 WAG|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Seahawks is Alex Morales, who pulls down 7.1 boards and distributes 4.6 assists per game to go with a 16.7 PPG scoring average.
- Ford leads the Seahawks in scoring, averaging 18.4 per game to go with 6.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Delonnie Hunt leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Wagner leader in both steals and blocks is Ford, who averages 1.8 takeaways and 0.9 rejections per game.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- The Blue Devils’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Greg Outlaw with 10.7 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Nigel Scantlebury’s assist statline leads Cent. Conn. St.; he racks up 4.0 assists per game.
- Myles Baker hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Devils.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s leader in steals is Outlaw (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Karrington Wallace (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED