The Wagner Seahawks (13-6) are just 2.5-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (10-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Spiro Sports Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 122.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have scored more than 122.5 points in 78.9% of their outings this season (15 of 19 opportunities).
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have combined to score at least 122.5 points in 60% of their matchups this season (12 of 20 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 12.5 more points per game (135) than this matchup’s total of 122.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 more points per game (131) than this game’s total of 122.5 points.
- The average point total for Seahawks games this year is 18.2 more points than the over/under of 122.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Mountaineers this season is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.8 points per game the Seahawks record are 9.6 more points than the Mountaineers allow (62.2).
- Wagner has an 11-4 record overall and a 10-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 62.2 points.
- In games Mount St. Mary’s gives up more than 71.8 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Mountaineers’ 63.2 points per game are 5.6 fewer points than the 68.8 the Seahawks allow.
- Mount St. Mary’s has put together a 5-1 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
- Wagner is 6-6-1 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 63.2 points.
- The Seahawks have scored a total of 57 more points than their opponents this year (an average of three per game), and the Mountaineers have out-scored opponents by 20 points on the season (one more per game).
Wagner Betting Information
- The Seahawks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-6-1 record.
- The Seahawks have posted a winning record of 5-3 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 19 games (63.2%) this season.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has an 11-9 record against the spread, covering in 55.0% of their contests.
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Mountaineers have a record ATS of 5-3.
- In the majority of Mount St. Mary’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 20 games, 30%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Mount St. Mary’s||-2||123||-136||+111||Regular Season||57-55 WAG|
|2/16/2021||Mount St. Mary’s||-3||126||-158||+131||Regular Season||61-39 WAG|
|2/18/2020||Mount St. Mary’s||-2.5||132.5||-140||+114||Regular Season||67-61 WAG|
|1/2/2020||Mount St. Mary’s||-5.5||134||-245||+198||Regular Season||66-47 WAG|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-56 WAG|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-56 MSMU|
- The Seahawks leader in rebounds and assist is Alex Morales, who pulls down 7.4 rebounds and distributes 4.3 assists per game along with scoring 17.1 points per contest.
- Elijah Ford is Wagner’s leading scorer, averaging 17.8 per game while tacking on 7.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Nigel Jackson leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Ford is a standout on the defensive end for the Seahawks, leading the team in steals with 1.9 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- Damian Chong Qui averages 14.9 points and tacks on 5.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mountaineers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Malik Jefferson grabs 7.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.2 points per game and adds 0.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Mount St. Mary’s rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Reaves connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mountaineers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- The Mountaineers’ leader in steals is Mezie Offurum with 1.7 per game, and Nana Opoku is their leader in blocks with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED