The Wagner Seahawks (7-4) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to continue a seven-game winning streak when they host the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (6-11) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Spiro Sports Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wagner (-5.5)||Over (135.5)||Wagner 76 Saint Francis (PA) 67|
- In 72.7% of their opportunities this year (eight of 11 chances), the Seahawks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) has combined with its opponents to score more than 135.5 points in 10 of 17 outings (58.8%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 140.5 points per game, 5.0 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.2 points per game, 9.7 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Seahawks games this year is 5.9 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Red Flash this year is 8.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Seahawks have covered seven times in 11 contests.
- The Seahawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 11 games this season.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 5-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Red Flash have a record ATS of 0-2.
- The Red Flash and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 7 of 17 (41.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-68 SFU|
|1/9/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-7.5||145.5||-345||+272||Regular Season||80-62 SFU|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-72 SFU|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 WAG|
- Alex Morales leads the Seahawks in rebounds and assists. Morales averages 17.6 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 5.2 assists per game.
- Elijah Ford leads the Seahawks in scoring, averaging 17.6 per game to go with 6.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Elijah Allen contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Seahawks. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Morales is the Seahawks leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Ford leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover scores 15.6 points and adds 4.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Red Flash’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Red Flash’s top rebounder is Mark Flagg — he pulls down 6.3 per game while scoring 8.5 points per game.
- Bryce Laskey is reliable from distance and leads the Red Flash with 1.6 made threes per game.
- The Red Flash’s leader in steals is Dixon-Conover with 2.0 per game, and Flagg is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED