The California Golden Bears (8-15) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (12-10) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 131 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (-3)||Over (131)||Washington State 71 Cal 65|
- The Cougars and their opponents have combined to record more than 131 points in 59.1% of their outings this year (13 of 22 opportunities).
- Cal and its opponents have added up to score at least 131 points in 82.6% of their games this year (19 of 23 opportunities).
- The Cougars and the Golden Bears combine to average 4.2 more points per game than the over/under of 131 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game (137.6) than this game’s over/under of 131 points.
- The average point total for Cougars games this season is 4.6 more points than the total of 131 in this matchup.
- Golden Bears games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.1 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cougars put up 68.2 points per contest, only 1.9 fewer points than the 70.1 the Golden Bears surrender to opponents.
- When Washington State scores more than 70.1 points, it is 7-2 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Cal has a 7-8 record against the spread and a 2-14 record overall in games when it allows more than 68.2 points.
- The Golden Bears score just 0.5 fewer points than the Cougars give up to opponents (67.5).
- Cal is 7-5 overall and 10-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
- Washington State has an ATS record of 5-6-1 and a 3-9 record overall when its opponents score more than 67 points.
- The Cougars have totaled only 16 more points than their opponents this season (0.7 per game on average), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by 71 total points (3.1 per game average differential).
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has covered in just 10 of 22 matchups this season.
- The Cougars have struggled to cover, going just 3-6 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- The Cougars have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (11 of 22 contests).
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 12-9 ATS.
- The Golden Bears have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- Cal and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 13 of 21 (61.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||Washington State||-3||128.5||-154||+127||Regular Season||71-60 WSU|
|2/19/2020||Washington State||-5.5||132||-252||+198||Regular Season||66-57 CAL|
|1/9/2020||Cal||-1.5||133||-127||+105||Regular Season||73-66 CAL|
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton leads the Cougars in points and assists per game, scoring 18.4 points and distributing 4.2 assists.
- Washington State’s best rebounder is Efe Abogidi, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 8.9 PPG average.
- Bonton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Bonton is the Cougars leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Abogidi leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Matt Bradley is the top scorer for the Golden Bears with 19.1 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Andre Kelly is at the top of the Golden Bears rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game, and Joel Brown leads the squad in assists with 3.3 per contest.
- Bonton leads his teammates on the Golden Bears with 2.1 made threes per contest.
- Brown (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Cal while Kelly (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED