One of the things that really jumps out at you when looking at the final scores in the PAC-12 is that there are a lot of points being scored. The Washington Huskies and UCLA Bruins have both been putting some big numbers on the board, but the fact that neither of them find themselves ranked tells you that both have difficulty on the offensive side of the court. We may be in for a shootout when these two teams hook up at the Pauley Pavilion in LA on Thursday, January 28. The start time for this one is set for 10PM EST on FS1. If college basketball is your game be sure to check up on our updated NCAAB odds clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.