The college basketball season is now in full swing, with February fast approaching, and the jockeying for position continuing in the lead up to March Madness. As is always the case, we have a full slate of games on tap this weekend, which means plenty of opportunities to turn your wagers into cold hard cash. I’ve been having a peek at the upcoming games, and I think I have picked out a few that might result in some winning tickets. I have tried to go with competitive games as opposed to those that look as though they may be one-sided, as this should get us some better NCAA basketball odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.