For the second week running, the Villanova Wildcats are the No.1 team in the country. Fortunately or unfortunately, that’s just about the only thing that stayed constant in the world of college basketball betting, as the rest of the league maintained the season-long theme of big upsets and a conundrum of bubbles in the conference standings, once again leaving us with a skewed outlook in the national rankings. As we rev up towards Selection Sunday, we expect a ton of stories to continue unraveling in the NCAAB odds, some of which we predict below in this week’s edition of top 2016 March Madness betting lines predictions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.