It’s not very often that we get a match-up between high ranking teams this early in the NCAA Basketball betting season, but we have a great one on tap for Saturday, December 19. The #12 ranked Villanova Wildcats will be making the trip to the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia, where they will face the #8 ranked Virginia Cavaliers. Tip-off for this one is set for 12 PM EST on ESPN2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.