The UNLV Rebels (11-13) visit the Wyoming Cowboys (12-10) as 1-point underdogs after David Jenkins Jr. scored 32 points in the Rebels 71-62 loss to San Diego State. The game airs on CBS Sports at 11:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021. The point total is set at 144.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined for 144.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 22 opportunities (59.1%) this year.
- UNLV has played in seven games this season (out of 24 total matchups — 29.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (145.1) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 less points per game (143.2) than this matchup’s total of 144.5 points.
- The Cowboys average point total in matchups this season is 151.3, 6.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Rebels games this season is 7.5 less points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys average 75.4 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 67.3 the Rebels give up.
- When Wyoming puts up more than 67.3 points, it is 12-5 overall and 10-0 against the spread.
- UNLV has a 1-6 record against the spread and a 0-8 record overall when giving up more than 75.4 points.
- The Rebels’ 69.7 points per game are 6.2 fewer points than the 75.9 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- UNLV has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 75.9 points.
- Wyoming has an ATS record of 6-9 and a 7-9 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.7 points.
- The Cowboys have a -12-point scoring differential on the season (-0.5 per game). The Rebels have out-scored opponents by 57 points on the season (2.4 more per game).
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-10 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Cowboys have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-4 record.
- Wyoming has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 12 of 21 games for a 57.1% rate.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 8-13 ATS.
- The Rebels have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 2-7 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In most of Rebels games this year, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 21 games, 47.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 UNLV|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-56 UNLV|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 UNLV|
- Hunter Maldonado leads the Cowboys in rebounds and assists. Maldonado averages 12.3 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assists per game.
- Marcus Williams leads Wyoming in scoring, averaging 15.4 per game to go with 2.6 rebounds and 4.0 assists.
- Drake Jeffries leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kwane Marble II is Wyoming’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Hunter Thompson leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- The Rebels’ Bryce Hamilton averages enough points (18.0 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- The Rebels’ top rebounder is Cheikh Mbacke Diong — he grabs 7.8 per game while averaging 8.9 points per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. is the most prolific from distance for the Rebels, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Mbacke Diong’s steals (1.3 steals per game) and blocks (1.1 blocks per game) pace UNLV defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED