A Closer Look At The Musketeers vs Wildcats College Basketball Betting MatchupThese are the types of games that are even appealing to the casual bettor, as there is sure to be a ton of value available in all the betting options. MyBookie.ag will have all the latest odds as soon as they go live. For now, let’s take a look at what both of these teams are bringing to the table, as we want you to be able to cash out a winning ticket. You may check the full TV schedule here.
Why bet on the Villanova WildcatsUnlike the Musketeers, Villanova have struggled in the 2 games that they have played against ranked opponents this season, losing to both Oklahoma and Virginia. It is the body of work that they have put together in their 10 other games that has landed them the #16 rank. The Wildcats have struck a nice balance between offense and defense, although the latter has been found a little lacking in the 2 big games that they have played this season. They really need to find a way to slow down the Xavier offense if they hope to get the win here. Villanova is 6-4-1 ATS and 4-7-0 O/U this season. As of Tuesday night, the Wildcats are averaging 76.2 PPG, and are giving up 59.1 PPG.
Why bet on the Xavier MusketeersThe Musketeers are coming into this one with a perfect 12-0 record, and they have already taken the scalps of a pair of ranked teams this season. They are at #6 right now, but the loss taken by Michigan State should see them edge a little higher if they can come up with the win in this one. The Musketeers are winning by an average of close to 18 points per game this season, but things are about to get tougher with conference play starting, as no less than 4 teams from the Big East are currently in the top 25. Xavier is 9-3-0 ATS and 7-5-0 O/U this season. As of Tuesday night, they are averaging 81.4 PPG, and are giving up 63.5 PPG.
Key Betting Trends, Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
- Xavier is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Xavier is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Xavier is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Xavier is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Xavier’s last 12 games on the road
- Villanova is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Villanova’s last 10 games
- Villanova is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
- Villanova is 23-2 SU in its last 25 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Villanova’s last 8 games at home