At Scottrade Center in St. Louis on Friday, as part of the East Region, the 2nd seeded Xavier Musketeers will take on the 15th seeded Weber State. Xavier comes into the game as the runner up in the Big East Conference regular season and also as one of the favorites in the March Madness betting title poles. The Musketeers fell to Seton Hall in the Big East tournament. For Weber State, they were the winners out of the Big Sky Conference. They are 25-8 on the season, and coming off a 62-59 win over Montana. The winner of this game will take on the winner of the Pittsburgh Panthers and Wisconsin Badgers game in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.