Quick 2015 Bowl Game NCAA Football Betting Breakdown
If you’re looking to get a jump on your 2015 bowl NCAA Football odds game and you’re looking for as much expert information as possible, then you’ve come to the right place! Thanks to the slew of expert ‘quick picks’ that you’re about to get on each and every bowl game on the 2015 docket, you’re going to have a great opportunity to cash in early and often over the course of the entire bowl game season. With that said, let’s rock and roll.
Quick 2015 Bowl Game NCAA Football Betting Breakdown
Bowl season is upon us! Here is everything you need to know about all the Bowl matchups. https://t.co/cF7wZySnds
— ESPN CollegeFootball (@ESPNCFB) December 6, 2015
2015 College Football Bowl Games Line Up
- Arizona (-12) vs. New Mexico, New Mexico Bowl
New Mexico covers the spread with their eyes closed…duh!
- BYU (+3) vs. Utah, Las Vegas Bowl
Utah plays far better competition and will cover the NCAAF betting line!
- Ohio (+9.5) vs. Appalachian State, Camelia Bowl
Ohio is far inferior on both sides of the ball!
- San Jose State (-5) vs. Georgia State, Cure Bowl
San Jose State shouldn’t even be favored in this one!
- Arkansas State (-1.5) vs. Louisiana Tech, New Orleans Bowl
Arkansas State is one of the hottest teams in any bowl game matchup!
- Western Kentucky (-3.5) vs. USF, Miami Beach Bowl
Western Kentucky can score the ball with any team in the nation!
- Akron (+7) vs. Utah State, Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Why the hell is Utah State favored in this matchup?
- Toledo (Pk) vs. Temple, Boca Raton Bowl
Temple wins narrowly in one of the very best bowl game matchups this year!
- Boise State (-3) vs. Northern Illinois, Poinsettia Bowl
Boise State gets the narrow win and cover in a matchup of two struggling programs.
- Georgia Southern (+10) vs. Bowling Green, GoDaddy Bowl
Bowling Green wins going away people!
- Middle Tennessee (+6.5) vs. Western Michigan, Bahamas Bowl
Western Michigan limps into this affair after dropping two of its last three.
- Cincinnati (-2) vs. San Diego State, Hawaii Bowl
San Diego should be favored, but no matter…they win and cash in!
- Connecticut (+7) vs. Marshall
Why the hell is Marshall not favored in this contest? They should be!
- Miami (+1) vs. Washington State, Sun Bowl
Take the lesser of two evils everyone….Miami!
- Southern Miss (+10) vs. Washington, Heart of Dallas Bowl
Southern Miss gets the easy ATS cover thanks to their absolutely incendiary offense!
- Indiana (-3) vs. Duke, Pinstripe Bowl
Did you know that the Hoosiers scored an insane 101 points over their last two games?
- Tulsa (+14) vs. Virginia Tech, Independence Bowl
Virginia Tech is the easy pick as I expect the Hokies to send the beloved Frank Beamer riding off into the sunset with a career-ending victory!
- Nebraska (+5.5) vs. UCLA, Foster Farms Bowl
The Bruins have the best quarterback in this matchup – and by far too!
- Pitt (+3) vs. Navy, Military Bowl
I like battle-tested Pitt to cover – although Navy is statistically the better team on both sides of the ball.
- Central Michigan (+3) vs. Minnesota, Quick Lane Bowl
The Central Michigan Chippewas get the ATS cover over the reeling Minnesota Gophers.
- Air Force (+7) vs. California, Armed Forces Bowl
I like Cal a lot, but the Air Force defense is very good and will lead them to the ATS cover.
- Baylor (+3) vs. North Carolina, Russell Athletic Bowl
I’m going with Marquise Williams and the underrated Tar Heels to take down the banged-up Baylor Bears!
- Nevada (+3.5) vs. Colorado State, Arizona Bowl
Colorado State gets the win and cover over a Nevada team that has lost two straight.
- Advocare Texas Bowl: LSU (-6.5) vs. Texas Tech
Leonard Fournette leads LSU to the ATS cover at the very least!
- Memphis (+2.5) vs. Auburn, Birmingham Bowl
Paxton Lynch and Memphis use their high-powered offense to roll in this one!
- NC State (+7) vs. Mississippi State, Belk Bowl
There will be offense a-plenty in this contest. Play the Over!
- Louisville (+3) vs. Texas A&M, Music City Bowl
I trust Texas A&M just a little bit less than I trust Louisville!
- Wisconsin (+3) vs. USC, Holiday Bowl
The Trojans win and cover…narrowly against a very good Wisconsin defense.
- Houston (+7) vs. FSU, Peach Bowl
I love Houston and believe they could push the Seminoles for the outright win!
College Football Playoff Semifinals
- Oklahoma (-4) vs. Clemson, Orange Bowl
Why the hell is Oklahoma favored over the unbeaten Clemson Tigers? They shouldn’t be!
- Michigan State (+10) vs. Alabama, Cotton Bowl
Michigan State’s season-long run of luck comes to an abrupt halt in this contest!
More Traditional Bowl Games
- Tennessee (-7) vs. Northwestern, Outback Bowl
Thanks to their stellar defense, Northwestern will cover in a classic field goal contest!
- Florida (+3.5) vs. Michigan, Citrus Bowl
It’s kind of hard to win a game when you can’t score. Michigan covers!
- Notre Dame (+6) vs. Ohio State, Fiesta Bowl
The Buckeyes are going to lay a huge smackdown on the Fighting Irish!
- Iowa (+6.5) vs. Stanford, Rose Bowl
Iowa is too good to lose this one by a touchdown!
- Ole Miss (-7) vs. Oklahoma State, Sugar Bowl
I’m thinking the Over looks good for this affair!
- Penn State (+7.5) vs. Georgia, Taxslayer Bowl
You know things are bad when Georgia is favored to beat you!
- Kansas State (+8.5) vs. Arkansas, Liberty Bowl
K-State gets ‘er done for the beloved Bill Snyder – again!
- TCU (-1) vs. Oregon, Alamo Bowl
I’m going with Trevone Boykin and TCU for the narrow win!
- West Virginia (-2) vs. Arizona State
Does Arizona State even know how to play defense?