Quick 2015 Bowl Game NCAA Football Betting Breakdown
Bowl season is upon us! Here is everything you need to know about all the Bowl matchups. https://t.co/cF7wZySnds— ESPN CollegeFootball (@ESPNCFB) December 6, 2015
2015 College Football Bowl Games Line Up
- Arizona (-12) vs. New Mexico, New Mexico Bowl New Mexico covers the spread with their eyes closed…duh!
- BYU (+3) vs. Utah, Las Vegas Bowl Utah plays far better competition and will cover the NCAAF betting line!
- Ohio (+9.5) vs. Appalachian State, Camelia Bowl Ohio is far inferior on both sides of the ball!
- San Jose State (-5) vs. Georgia State, Cure Bowl San Jose State shouldn’t even be favored in this one!
- Arkansas State (-1.5) vs. Louisiana Tech, New Orleans Bowl Arkansas State is one of the hottest teams in any bowl game matchup!
- Western Kentucky (-3.5) vs. USF, Miami Beach Bowl Western Kentucky can score the ball with any team in the nation!
- Akron (+7) vs. Utah State, Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Why the hell is Utah State favored in this matchup?
- Toledo (Pk) vs. Temple, Boca Raton Bowl Temple wins narrowly in one of the very best bowl game matchups this year!
- Boise State (-3) vs. Northern Illinois, Poinsettia Bowl Boise State gets the narrow win and cover in a matchup of two struggling programs.
- Georgia Southern (+10) vs. Bowling Green, GoDaddy Bowl Bowling Green wins going away people!
- Middle Tennessee (+6.5) vs. Western Michigan, Bahamas Bowl Western Michigan limps into this affair after dropping two of its last three.
- Cincinnati (-2) vs. San Diego State, Hawaii Bowl San Diego should be favored, but no matter…they win and cash in!
- Connecticut (+7) vs. Marshall Why the hell is Marshall not favored in this contest? They should be!
- Miami (+1) vs. Washington State, Sun Bowl Take the lesser of two evils everyone….Miami!
- Southern Miss (+10) vs. Washington, Heart of Dallas Bowl Southern Miss gets the easy ATS cover thanks to their absolutely incendiary offense!
- Indiana (-3) vs. Duke, Pinstripe Bowl Did you know that the Hoosiers scored an insane 101 points over their last two games?
- Tulsa (+14) vs. Virginia Tech, Independence Bowl Virginia Tech is the easy pick as I expect the Hokies to send the beloved Frank Beamer riding off into the sunset with a career-ending victory!
- Nebraska (+5.5) vs. UCLA, Foster Farms Bowl The Bruins have the best quarterback in this matchup – and by far too!
- Pitt (+3) vs. Navy, Military Bowl I like battle-tested Pitt to cover – although Navy is statistically the better team on both sides of the ball.
- Central Michigan (+3) vs. Minnesota, Quick Lane Bowl The Central Michigan Chippewas get the ATS cover over the reeling Minnesota Gophers.
- Air Force (+7) vs. California, Armed Forces Bowl I like Cal a lot, but the Air Force defense is very good and will lead them to the ATS cover.
- Baylor (+3) vs. North Carolina, Russell Athletic Bowl I’m going with Marquise Williams and the underrated Tar Heels to take down the banged-up Baylor Bears!
- Nevada (+3.5) vs. Colorado State, Arizona Bowl Colorado State gets the win and cover over a Nevada team that has lost two straight.
- Advocare Texas Bowl: LSU (-6.5) vs. Texas Tech Leonard Fournette leads LSU to the ATS cover at the very least!
- Memphis (+2.5) vs. Auburn, Birmingham Bowl Paxton Lynch and Memphis use their high-powered offense to roll in this one!
- NC State (+7) vs. Mississippi State, Belk Bowl There will be offense a-plenty in this contest. Play the Over!
- Louisville (+3) vs. Texas A&M, Music City Bowl I trust Texas A&M just a little bit less than I trust Louisville!
- Wisconsin (+3) vs. USC, Holiday Bowl The Trojans win and cover…narrowly against a very good Wisconsin defense.
- Houston (+7) vs. FSU, Peach Bowl I love Houston and believe they could push the Seminoles for the outright win!
College Football Playoff Semifinals
- Oklahoma (-4) vs. Clemson, Orange Bowl Why the hell is Oklahoma favored over the unbeaten Clemson Tigers? They shouldn’t be!
- Michigan State (+10) vs. Alabama, Cotton Bowl Michigan State’s season-long run of luck comes to an abrupt halt in this contest!
More Traditional Bowl Games
- Tennessee (-7) vs. Northwestern, Outback Bowl Thanks to their stellar defense, Northwestern will cover in a classic field goal contest!
- Florida (+3.5) vs. Michigan, Citrus Bowl It’s kind of hard to win a game when you can’t score. Michigan covers!
- Notre Dame (+6) vs. Ohio State, Fiesta Bowl The Buckeyes are going to lay a huge smackdown on the Fighting Irish!
- Iowa (+6.5) vs. Stanford, Rose Bowl Iowa is too good to lose this one by a touchdown!
- Ole Miss (-7) vs. Oklahoma State, Sugar Bowl I’m thinking the Over looks good for this affair!
- Penn State (+7.5) vs. Georgia, Taxslayer Bowl You know things are bad when Georgia is favored to beat you!
- Kansas State (+8.5) vs. Arkansas, Liberty Bowl K-State gets ‘er done for the beloved Bill Snyder – again!
- TCU (-1) vs. Oregon, Alamo Bowl I’m going with Trevone Boykin and TCU for the narrow win!
- West Virginia (-2) vs. Arizona State Does Arizona State even know how to play defense?