Will the title hopeful Oklahoma Sooners record another bankroll-boosting ATS campaign in 2016 like they did a year ago? Will Charlie Strong lead Texas to a winning SU campaign or is the last roundup for the Longhorns’ leader? Will the offensively-explosive Texas Tech Red Raiders repeat as a lock selection against their Over/Under totals? Thanks to my fearless college football betting predictions on the Big 12 heading into the 2016 college football season, you’ll find out the answers to those questions and much more. Let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions