Will the title hopeful Oklahoma Sooners record another bankroll-boosting ATS campaign in 2016 like they did a year ago? Will Charlie Strong lead Texas to a winning SU campaign or is the last roundup for the Longhorns’ leader? Will the offensively-explosive Texas Tech Red Raiders repeat as a lock selection against their Over/Under totals? Thanks to my fearless college football betting predictions on the Big 12 heading into the 2016 college football season, you’ll find out the answers to those questions and much more. Let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.