Being labeled as a betting favorite in whichever sport comes with its advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, and the positive hand for that matter; it motivates players and teams to do well and prove that they indeed deserved to be placed as favorites. On the negative hand, it comes with a lot of expectations, which can easily put undue pressure on teams and players hence leading to mess-ups. For the 2016 college football championship favorites mentioned in this article, that’s the position they will find themselves in. Which favored team offers the best chance to overcome the obstacles in the 2016 NCAA Football lines and stand tallest in the end with the FBS National Championship? Read on to find out what our handicapper has to say ahead of the new college football season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.