Being labeled as a betting favorite in whichever sport comes with its advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, and the positive hand for that matter; it motivates players and teams to do well and prove that they indeed deserved to be placed as favorites. On the negative hand, it comes with a lot of expectations, which can easily put undue pressure on teams and players hence leading to mess-ups. For the 2016 college football championship favorites mentioned in this article, that’s the position they will find themselves in.Which favored team offers the best chance to overcome the obstacles in the 2016 NCAA Football lines and stand tallest in the end with the FBS National Championship? Read on to find out what our handicapper has to say ahead of the new college football season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions