Thanks to a topsy-turvy Week 11 that saw three of the nation’s top four teams fall, the outlook for the CFP playoff and New Year’s Day bowl games has been drastically altered. While things could still change for several teams before the end of the season, I’ve got a great idea of just which teams will likely appear in specific bowl games this postseason. Let’s find out now the latest college football spreads and where the nation’s top title contenders will likely be playing come bowl season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.