The past several years have seen the Heisman Trophy Award dominated by quarterbacks, but last year’s race for the prestigious college football trophy saw an interesting change, with Alabama’s running back Derrick Henry winning the title and fellow RBs in Stanford’s Christian McCaffrey and LSU’s Leonard Fournette taking a stranglehold of the top Heisman Finalists. Will we be having another tailback scooping the award in 2016 now that McCaffrey and Fournette are back leading a strong group of backs, or will the QBs get back to the top? Or better yet, will we be having a player from a different skill position crashing the 2016 Heisman Trophy NCAAF Odds? Below we take a brief look at some of top Heisman Picks that stick out in the early 2016 college football lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.