Michigan, the highly-hyped No. 3 team in the 2016 ESPN Top 25 preseason rankings, is one of the teams that is attracting a lot of action in the 2016 college football odds, with many pundits and bettors voicing their optimism about a big season from the Wolverines. But are the Wolverines for real or it’s the online NCAAF betting public exaggerating Michigan’s ceiling in 2016? Here’s a sportsbooks preview of what you can expect from the Wolverines in 2015, particularly in regards to their 2016 season win totals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.