Every college football season delivers a surprise tea or two, and fans have a real opportunity to cash in on those teams if they can identify them early on. The latest college football lines show the same old face listed as the favorites to win a National Championship, but there are a few dark horse teams sitting just underneath those teams that may well make a surprise run to the playoffs. In this list you will find programs that have a new head coach and philosophy in place, as well as some teams that look set to take a leap forward after a promising season in 2015. There are a few programs that I think fall into the underrated category, and I am going to share those teams with you now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.