This year, it’s all about J.T. Barrett and no else in fighting for the starting quarterback position, as the Ohio State Buckeyes look to get back to the top of the Big Ten Conference after blowing up their tires at the final stretch of the 2015 season. But with Michigan looking stronger than ever under Michigan cult hero Jim Harbaugh and the Spartans always capable of giving the Trojan Horse experience in the title race under Coach Mark Dantonio, Urban legend Meyer and his boys will definitely have their work cut out for them in the Big Ten. But that’s what why college football remains ever so interesting, right? Anyway, may the best team (and coach) win when all is said and done. In the meantime, let’s prepare for the new season with the following college football lines analysis on OU’s season win totals in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams