This year, it’s all about J.T. Barrett and no else in fighting for the starting quarterback position, as the Ohio State Buckeyes look to get back to the top of the Big Ten Conference after blowing up their tires at the final stretch of the 2015 season. But with Michigan looking stronger than ever under Michigan cult hero Jim Harbaugh and the Spartans always capable of giving the Trojan Horse experience in the title race under Coach Mark Dantonio, Urban legend Meyer and his boys will definitely have their work cut out for them in the Big Ten. But that’s what why college football remains ever so interesting, right? Anyway, may the best team (and coach) win when all is said and done. In the meantime, let’s prepare for the new season with the following college football lines analysis on OU’s season win totals in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.