If you’re ready for the start of the 2016 college football season and you’re in need of some expert Week 1 picks and betting predictions, then you’re in luck! The lowly Hawaii Warriors and California Golden Bears will kick off the 2016 college football season with an interesting matchup that will take place on Thursday, Aug. 26 in Sydney Australia. The Warriors will look to cover the college football betting lines as insane three-touchdown underdogs after winning just three games a year ago. Let’s find out if Hawaii can cover – or better yet – pull off the outright upset over a Bears team that needs to replace quarterback Jared Goff, the No. 1 pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.