With the 2019 college football regular season steamrolling toward a fast and furious finish and nine undefeated teams still holding on to their respective College Football Playoff hopes, now is a perfect time to take a look at three Week 10 matchups that all have the look of highly intriguing affairs that are all offering some great value for their own reasons. With that said, let’s find out who’s on the gridiron, and who’s looking good against their college football odds this coming weekend.
2019 College Football Week 10 Parlay Picks
West Virginia (3-4) at No. 12 Baylor (7-0)
- When: Thursday, October 31, 2019at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: McLane Stadium, Waco, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- College Football Week 10 Odds: Baylor -18 / Total: 56
West Virginia has dropped three in a row including an embarrassing 52-14 road loss against Oklahoma in Week 8. Baylor remained unbeaten by smacking Oklahoma State around en route to a commanding 45-27 road win two weeks ago. More importantly, Baylor averages an impressive 38.9 points per game (12th) while West Virginia is putting up a far more modest 22.7 points per contest (104th). Not only that, but the Bears are also limiting the opposition to just 19.1 points per game to rank 19th in points allowed nationally while the Mountaineers are giving up a generous 33.4 points per game defensively (110th).
West Virginia is 1-4-1 ATS in their last six conference games and 1-5-1 ATS in their last seven road games. Conversely, Baylor has gone a near-perfect 4-1 ATS in their last five conference games and 7-2 ATS in their last nine games following an SU win. I’m going with Baylor to get the win and ATS cover behind underrated quarterback Charlie Brewer (12 TDs, 3 INTs, 66.3%).
Pick: Baylor 45 West Virginia 21
No. 8 Georgia (6-1) at No. 6 Florida (7-1)
- When: Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, Florida
- TV: CBS
- College Football Week 10 Odds: Georgia -4 / Total: 48
Eighth-ranked Georgia bounced back from their Week 7 upset loss against South Carolina to take down Kentucky 21-0 in Week 8 despite failing to cover the chalk as a 23.5-point home favorite. Sixth-ranked Florida rebounded from their Week 7 road loss at LSU to take down South Carolina 38-27 in Week 8 to easily cover the chalk as a 3.5-point road favorite.
While Georgia is statistically better than Florida on both sides of the ball and has smacked Florida senseless in each of the last two meetings, I’m feeling like this is the perfect time for the gators to extract some revenge. While Georgia has gone 6-2 ATS in their last 8 conference games and a bankroll-boosting 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games against a team with a winning record, but Florida has gone a perfect 4-0 ATS in their last four conference games, 4-1 ATS in their last five games and 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games following an SU win. I’m going with the Gators for the ‘upset’ at home in this huge SEC showdown.
Pick: Florida 24 Georgia 21
No. 15 SMU (8-0) at No. 24 Memphis (7-1)
- When: Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: ABC
- College Football Week 10 Odds: Memphis -3.5 / Total: 68.5
SMU remained unbeaten by getting past Houston 34-31 in a hard-fought battle on Saturday despite failing to cover the chalk as a 12-point road favorite. Memphis has won two straight since suffering their only loss of the season, including a narrow, 42-41 road win over Tulsa this past weekend despite failing to cover the chalk as a 10-point favorite.
While Memphis has won four straight in this AAC rivalry, these two teams haven’t met since 2016 and right now, SMU is the better team, at least, offensively, in this pairing. The Mustangs are putting up an impressive 43.0 points per game to Memphis’ 39.5 points per contest. While the Tigers do have the slight edge defensively in allowing 48 fewer points per game than SMU, Memphis’ 30-28 loss to Temple bothers me, particularly seeing as how SMU rolled all over the Owls en route to a commanding 45-21 blowout win in Week 8.
Memphis has gone 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 home games and 8-3 ATS in their last 11 conference games, but SMU has gone 5-1 ATS in their last six games against a team with a winning record and 6-2 ATS in their last eight games overall. With the road team going 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings and SMU having a ton of motivation to stay unbeaten, I like the Mustangs to get the outright road win to cover the spread!
Pick: SMU 42 Memphis 38
More Week 10 College Football Betting News
- Boise State vs San Jose State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- Ole Miss vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game Preview
- Utah vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- SMU vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Wofford vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Analysis
- Georgia vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 10 Betting Lines & Preview
- Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Expert Pick
- Michigan vs Maryland 2019 College Football Week 10 Spread & Prediction
- North Carolina State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Preview
- College Football Picks Week Ten (Ep. 746)
- Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Parlay Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 ATS Betting Picks