Are the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide ripe for an upset when they host the second-ranked LSU Tigers in what looks like the biggest and most intriguing game of the season so far? Will the Wisconsin Badgers avoid the upset against the Iowa Hawkeyes in their Week 11 Big Ten battle of nationally-ranked rivals? Will, Georgia take another step toward improving their playoff hopes and can unbeaten Clemson solidify their own spot in the final four?
With a bunch of intriguing matchups going down this coming weekend, let’s find out which teams are offering some great value in four contests I have circled on the College Football Week 11 docket.
2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Overview & Picks
No. 2 LSU (8-0) at No. 1 Alabama (8-0)
- When: Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- TV: CBS
- College Football Week 11 Odds: Alabama -6.5 / Total: 65
Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa will be back on the field for this huge SEC showdown, but he could be rusty after missing the last two weeks. LSU is firing on all cylinders right now and they managed to get past Auburn’s elite defense the last time out. Alabama hasn’t really been tested all season long, but they will be in this contest. Alabama has gone 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record while LSU has gone a polar opposite 5-0 ATS in their last five road games. I’m smelling an upset brewing in this one!
Pick: LSU 24 Alabama 23
Iowa (6-2) at Wisconsin (6-2)
- When: Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin
- TV: FOX
- College Football Week 11 Odds: Wisconsin -8.5 / Total: OFF
Iowa has won two straight and the Hawkeyes are the proud owners of the nation’s third-ranked defense (10.1 ppg). Wisconsin has dropped two straight in getting dominated by Ohio State the last time out after suffering a humbling 24-23 road loss against mediocre Illinois the week before. The Badgers are an uninspiring 3-7 ATS in their last 10 conference games while Iowa has gone a near-perfect 5-1 ATS in their last six dates against Wisconsin. With the Hawkeyes routinely shutting down the opposition and the road team in this Big Ten rivalry going 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings, Iowa is the pick here to easily cover the chalk!
Pick: Iowa 23 Wisconsin 21
Missouri (5-3) at Georgia (7-1)
- When: Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Sanford Stadium, Athens, Georgia
- TV: ESPN
- College Football Week 11 Odds: Georgia -21 / Total: OFF
Missouri has lost two straight while scoring 14 points or less in both contests, including their embarrassing 29-7 blowout loss against Kentucky two weeks ago. Georgia is coming off a statement-making 24-17 win over Florida on Saturday and the Bulldogs know they need to win out to keep their College Football Playoff hopes alive. With Mizzou going 0-4 ATS in their last four road games and Georgia going 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games in November and 7-2 ATS in their last 9 conference games, the Bulldogs are the easy pick to win and cash in despite giving up three touchdowns to their conference rivals.
Pick: Georgia 49 Missouri 10
Clemson (9-0) at NC State (4-4)
- When: Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, North Carolina
- TV: ABC
- College Football Week 11 Odds: Clemson -30.5 / Total: OFF
After struggling to get past North Carolina 21-20 in Week 5, Clemson has gone bonkers by scoring a whopping 208 points over their last four games while NC State has given up 89 combined points over their last two games (both losses). After watching the Tigers cover the chalk as a 35.5-point home favorite against BC two weeks ago, I’m going with Clemson to cash in again, this time, as a huge 30.5-point road fave. NC State has gone 1-4 ATS in their last 5 conference games and 1-6 ATS in their last seven games overall. Clemson is a near-perfect 8-1 ATS in their last nine rad games.
Pick: Clemson 56 NC State 17
More College Football Week 11 Betting News
- Nevada vs San Diego State 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- Clemson vs North Carolina State 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Appalachian State vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Duke 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & Game Preview
- Missouri vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Game Preview
- LSU vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Connecticut vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Wake Forest vs Virginia Tech 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & Pick
- College Football Picks Week Eleven (Ep. 749)
- Kansas State vs Texas 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Expert Analysis
- East Carolina vs SMU 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 11 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 11 ATS Betting Picks