While second-ranked Ohio State will look to remain unbeaten and keep their national championship hopes intact, fifth-ranked Alabama needs a huge win over Auburn plus some help in order to reach this season’s CFP. With No. 15 Notre Dame looking to reach a New year’s day bowl game, let’s find out if all three nationally-ranked teams are offering good value in their respective College Football Week 14 rivalry matchups.
2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Overview & Picks
No. 2 Ohio State (11-0) at No. 10 Michigan (9-2)
- When: Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- TV: FOX
- College Football Week 14 Odds: Ohio State -9 / Total: OFF
The second-ranked Buckeyes have answered the bell every time this season and got past Penn State 28-17 in a hard-fought battle on Saturday. Michigan is playing its best football of the season at just the right time. The Wolverines have won four straight including their emphatic 39-14 smackdown of Indiana this past weekend. Ohio State has dominated this annual rivalry matchup known as ‘The Game’ by winning seven straight, including a huge, 62-39 home win last season.
The Buckeyes are ranked first in scoring (49.4 ppg) and points allowed (10.5 ppg). The Buckeyes are 5-2 ATS over the last seven meetings and 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games against a team with a winning record. Ohio State wins and narrowly covers!
Pick: Ohio State 35 Michigan 21
No. 5 Alabama (10-1) at No. 16 Auburn (8-3)
- When: Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama
- TV: CBS
- College Football Week 14 Odds: Alabama -4 / Total: OFF
Fifth-ranked Alabama has won two in a row since suffering their only loss of the season. The Crimson Tide easily got past overmatched Western Carolina 66-3 this past weekend. No. 16 Auburn also recorded its own blowout win by routing Samford 52-0 while alternating SU wins and losses over their last seven games. While Alabama won this annual Iron Bowl rivalry matchup 52-21 a year ago, Auburn did pull off the huge upset by beating the Tide 26-14 in 2017.
Not only that, but Alabama will be without superstar quarterback Tua Tagovailoa in this affair. Auburn has gone 8-2 ATS in their last 10 home games while Alabama has gone 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win. After losing to elite rivals Florida, LSU and Georgia this season, could the Tigers get the upset? In the words of the immortal Marv Albert…’Yes”!
Pick: Auburn 27 Alabama 23
No. 15 Notre Dame (9-2) at Stanford (4-7)
- When: Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Stanford Stadium, Stanford, California
- TV: FOX
- College Football Week 14 Odds: Notre Dame -14 / Total: OFF
Notre Dame has won four straight since getting blown out by Michigan. The Fighting Irish come into this annual battle for the Legends trophy off an overwhelming 40-7 smackdown win over Boston College on Saturday. Stanford is reeling, having lost three in a row and four of five including a narrow 24-20 home loss against mediocre Cal on Saturday.
The Irish snapped a three-game losing streak in this rivalry by spanking Stanford 38-17 last season. The Irish are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record while Stanford has gone 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games overall. With the way these two teams are playing right now, Notre Dame looks like the easy pick to cover the chalk, even as a two-touchdown road favorite.
Pick: Notre Dame 31 Stanford 14
More College Football Week 14 Betting News
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Iowa State vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Preview
- Texas A&M vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Navy vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Analysis
- Baylor vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Analysis
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Boise State vs Colorado State 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Preview
- Appalachian State vs Troy 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Info